Explore One of the Most Exciting New Frontiers In Technology
Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence through machines using computer systems. No, it’s not just a thing of the movies, artificial intelligence systems are used today in medicine, robotics, remote sensors, and even in ATMs. This booming field of technology is one of the most exciting frontiers in science and this course will give you a solid introduction.
- Access 91 lectures & 17 hours of content 24/7
- Identify potential areas of applications of AI
- Learn basic ideas & techniques in the design of intelligent computer systems
- Discover statistical & decision-theoretic modeling paradigms
- Understand how to build agents that exhibit reasoning & learning
- Apply regression, classification, clustering, retrieval, recommender systems, & deep learning
Introduction to Machine Learning
Dive Into the Science Behind Self-Driving Cars, Search Engines & More
Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed by harvesting data and using algorithms to determine outputs. You see this science in action all the time in spam filtering, search engines, and online ad space, and its uses are only expanding into more powerful applications like self-driving cars and speech recognition. In this crash course, you’ll get an introduction to the mechanisms of algorithms and how they are used to drive machine learning.
- Access 10 lectures & 2 hours of content 24/7
- Learn machine learning concepts like K-nearest neighbor learning, non-symbolic machine learning, & more
- Explore the science behind neural networks
- Discover data mining & statistical pattern recognition
- Gain practice implementing the most effective machine learning techniques
Data Science and Machine Learning with R (Part #1): Understanding R
Introduce Yourself to the Top Data Analytics Programming Language In Use Today
The R programming language has become the most widely use language for computational statistics, visualization, and data science – all essential tools in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Companies like Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn use R to perform business data analytics and develop algorithms that help operations move fluidly. In this introductory course, you’ll learn the basics of R and get a better idea of how it can be applied.
- Access 33 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Install R studio & learn the basics of R functions
- Understand data types in R, the recycling rule, special numerical values, & more
- Explore parallel summary functions, logical conjunctions, & pasting strings together
- Discover the evolution of business analytics
Data Science and Machine Learning with R (Part #2): Statistics with R
Become a Master of the R Programming Language & Score Lucrative Analytics Jobs
Further your understanding of R with this immersive course on one of the most important tools for business analytics. You’ll discuss data manipulation and statistics basics before diving into practical, functional use of R. By course’s end, you’ll have a strong understanding of R that you can leverage on your resume for high-paying analytics jobs.
- Access 30 lectures & 6 hours of content 24/7
- Understand variables, quantiles, data creation, & more
- Calculate variance, covariance, & build scatter plots
- Explore probability & distribution
- Use practice problems to reinforce your learning